|The Mediterranean Sea peeking between me and Racheli (R)|
Sunny Shabbat afternoon walking along the sea from TLV center to Yafo and back.
- Dogs chasing Frisbees all up and down the canine beach.
- Cats sunning.
- Toddler Belle in pink tights and giant grey headband.
- A one-man band.
- Riders on all kinds of wheels.
- Scents of the sea, Nargila (hookah) smoke, and Mangal (barbeque).
- Jews, Arabs, Tibetan monks, missionaries, tourists, African refugees, singles, couples, families, sandcastle builders, sunbathers, and fishermen speaking Hebrew, Arabic, English, Russian, French, and languages unidentified.
My related posts
- In Tel Aviv: Levinsky Park (includes video)
- In Tel Aviv: Holocaust (Shoah) Remembrance Day (includes video)
- In Tel Aviv: At my friends' wedding, both grooms are Orthodox Jews
- In Tel Aviv: Cinemateque Library
- In Tel Aviv: At Bialik-Rogozin School, shooting baskets with Josh Gomes
- In South Tel Aviv: The shelter of humans