|Curator-guide Ruti Director with Darfurians Taj Jemy and Idris Korni|
The Tel Aviv Museum of Art exhibition is a multimedia prism reflecting sub-Saharan African post-colonial realities and visions; and, aspects of the imagination, fantasy, and reality of the south Tel Aviv African asylum-seeking community.
Click Artists to view images of paintings, sculptures, photographs, architectural models, and videos. Click each image to learn about the artist and view their other works.
My related posts
- In Tel Aviv: Levinsky Park (includes video)
- Breaking Into Israel: Video report and interview with my Eritrean hero Kidane Isaac
- Josh Gomes: My Eritrean brother can dunk; he just wanted a little help this time
- In Tel Aviv: At Bialik-Rogozin School, shooting baskets with Josh Gomes (includes video)
- In South Tel Aviv: The shelter of humans